× 자유 게시판

sarc.io에서 가장 편한 공간입니다. 어떤 글도 환영합니다.

[KBO] Ko Woo-seok Injury breaks out ... This is the test stage of 'New Finish' Lee Sang-gyu

• cukbook
    (쿡북)
  • cukbook's Avatar 이 글의 작성자
  • Junior
  • Junior
더보기
16 May 2020 09:28 #5073 작성자: cukbook
cukbook 님의 글: [KBO] Ko Woo-seok Injury breaks out ... This is the test stage of 'New Finish' Lee Sang-gyu
The LG Twins met with the bad news of a pitcher dropping off early in the season.

On the 15th, LG director said, "I am telling you bad news." It is because Closing Woo-seok suddenly climbed the operating table on the 18th.

Ko Woo-seok felt pain in his left knee while pitching a bullpen in preparation for the start of Jamsil SK Wyverns on the 14th. As a result of undergoing an MRI examination at the hospital on the 15th, the cartilage damage was determined in the medial meniscus of the left knee, and on the 18th, Samsung Medical Center decided to undergo arthroscopic surgery.

It is unclear when Ko Woo-seok will return. After surgery and rehabilitation, a specific return period can be expected.

Ko Woo-seok ranked second in the league with 36 saves last year, and was evaluated as the present and the future responsible for LG's back door. It was important to play this season to secure a position as a closer, but from the very beginning, he had an ankle injured. This is why Ryu emphasized that "the heart hurts."

First, we need to find an alternative. The candidates Ryu is worried about are right-hander Lee Sang-gyu Lee and last year's newcomer King Side-arm Jung Woo-young. Lee Sang-gyu began to stand out in preparation for this season and settled in the first group bullpen. The score for 5 games is 1 win, 5 innings and an average ERA of 1.80. A fast fastball that exceeds 150 km/h is a powerful pitcher.

"Lee Sang-gyu is the fastest pitcher to throw the ball in our team. I have no experience, but I'm curious what kind of pitching will be done at the end," he said.

Lee Sang-gyu, who definitely took the eye of Ryu this year, will pass the score on the final pitching stage, so will the team's crisis be transformed into his chance?

sports.news.naver.com/news.nhn?oid=477&aid=0000243203
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds